In accordance with the data protection laws the data controller is Rewardent Limited (registered in Hungary – European Union, with company number 01-10-049662, VAT number 26219992-2-43) with its registered office at H-1118, Budapest, Hungary, Otthon Street 34.
1. Personal data we may collect from you
2. How do we use your personal data
3. Who do we share your data with and why?
4. Using your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Laws
5. What rights do you have
6. Are you 16 or under?
7. Changing your marketing preferences
8. How do we ensure your data is secure?
9. What else you can do to ensure your data is secure?
10. Contact us
11. Resolving Privacy Issues
We may collect and process data about you in the following ways: When you visit our site automatically, when you share your data with us and through third parties.
We may collect and process your data automatically(“automatic data collection”) when you visit our site. These include: search terms used to find our website, technical information: like Internet protocol (IP) address used for your internet connection, browser type and version, your login information, time zone, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform used, as well as cookies installed on your device. We also may collect information about your visit, including URL, what websites you have browsed and clicked to / from / through our website, what products you have viewed /searched for, lengths of visits, and how you interact with our website including your phone number if your called our customer service line through the website.
We use the below technologies to may collect and process your data automatically:
- Log Files: track actions on our website and collects data including IP addresses, internet service providers, browser types, pages you have opened before – during – and after your visit to our website, date / time / lengths of visits.
- We may also use Web beacons, Tags, and Pixels, which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
We collect and process your data you share with us (“personal data”): when you sign up for email correspondence or when you order through our website or when your participate / enter an online promotion or competition, you will be given contact forms to fill in with your data included. Also when you call us by phone we will keep data like what your enquiry was about and what is your contact number. Data collected this way may include your name, address, phone number, your dog’s details, payment and bank account information.
Data received from other sources (“third parties”): we work continuously with third parties, including business partners; service companies in fulfilment; technical, payment and delivery services; online marketplaces; advertising, analytics and search information providers and we might receive information about you from them.
We use your personal data we collect about you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you eg. regarding customer service enquires placed by you
- To process and fulfil orders you have placed through our website including processing payments, sending out order and shipping confirmations and invoices.
- To keep company records about services and goods provided
- According to your selected communication preference and with your consent (in accordance with data protection laws) we might be sending you personalised online marketing material to inform you about our ongoing offers and promotions relating to products you might be interested in.
- To send you a verification email at the time you have signed up with us
- We might send you emails in relation to account management or an ongoing system maintenance
- To build your and your dog’s account profile page
- We might need your personal data to screen and stop fraud and abuse
- We may also keep information about how you use our services.
Please be advised that we will not use any payment (credit, debit card) information for any reason other than to fulfil our legal and regulatory duties and to process your payments for our products and services or funds due back to you in case of a refund.
We use our automatically collected data about you as follows:
- For the maintenance of our website including: to optimise and improve our site, troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, to keep our site to be safe and secure, to measure success of our marketing /advertising campaigns, for statistical and survey purposes. Eg. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising and Analytics, etc.
- Conducting appropriate and necessary investigations and fulfilling our legal and regulatory obligations, including compliance with anti-fraud and anti-money laundering requirements, and (where appropriate) protecting our personnel and other customers / users from unlawful, distracting or objectionable behaviour on our website.
Personal data we receive from third parties: we might be using data received from third parties for the reasons set out above.
We share your personal data with third parties to help us use your Personal Data, as described above. For example, we use Linnworks to power our website for fulfilment you can read more about how Linnworks uses your Personal Information HERE.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information HERE.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics HERE.
We also have legal or regulatory requirements such as a request from the competition authority or law enforcement agency to share your personal data.
Compliance with legal obligations: As an entity established under the laws of the European Union, Rewardent Limited is obliged to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
In particular, we need to process your personal data in order to verify your identity and sources of funds to prevent money laundering and fraud. You cannot object to processing or request the deletion of your personal data if we have reasons to believe you fall into this category.
Order fulfilment: We will need to collect and process your personal data, for you to be able to purchase our products through our website. If you cannot provide all necessary personal and financial information for us to process your transaction or you for any reason object for us to process your personal data or request to exercise your rights to delete your personal data from our files – any of these actions will disable us to provide our products and services to you.
Consent: We may send you marketing messages by email, targeted ads and text message about us and our goods and services where you have subscribed and where you have bought goods from us. We provide easy ways to stop our marketing, and you can opt out at any time.
You have the following rights:
To update your personal data. You can update or amend your information by contacting us;
To ask us to delete your personal data. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled to retain it;
To get a free copy of your personal data. A subset of your data (limited to data that you have provided to us) is available in a machine-readable format if required;
To object to the processing of your data and have it restricted. There may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
You can object at any time to the use of your Personal Data for advertising or market research purposes. You may also withdraw your consent at any time. For this, simply send a short message by email to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are aged 16 or under, you will need your parent or guardian's permission before you can provide your personal information to us by filling in our forms on our web-shop. Without parental consent you cannot provide us with your personal information.
You can opt in and out of marketing communications at any time by contacting us. You will be able to choose to receive marketing communications about the services you have chosen. You can also opt out of marketing communications by following unsubscribe links at the bottom of any marketing emails received from Buster Super Dog Food.
Rewardent Limited is committed to keeping your data secure. We use a variety of security measures and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or (in the case of payment information) those of our secure payment provider. Where you have chosen a password to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
If you would like more information or would like to raise any queries with us in relation to your information, you can contact us via email, post or phone.
H-1118 Budapest, Hungary
Otthon utca 34.
Customer Support Services UK phone: 0203 305 75 74
From outside of the UK: +44 203 305 75 74
We will always try our best to resolve any data privacy issue you may have. You have the right to refer any data privacy issue to the Information Commissioner's Office at any time.